I got this recipe from Allrecipes.com after searching for a while for a simple, yet satisfying pot roast! It was unbelievably easy to make, and one of the most delicious meals I’ve ever made!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 5 1/2 pounds pot roast
- 1 1/4 cups water
My Recipe Edits:
- I used one large can of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup.
- I used a slightly smaller pot roast (chuck roast) because it’s just my boyfriend and I eating it.
- I added baby carrots and small yukon gold potatoes!
- In your slow cooker, combine the cream of mushroom soup, dry onion mix, and water.
- Then, place the pot roast, carrots, and potatoes into the slow cooker & coat with soup mixture.
- Cook on low setting for 8-9 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.